Discover the inner beauty of your skin by exfoliating the epidermis with Diamond l Microdermabrasion®, a non-surgical skin resurfacing procedure to significantly improve the appearance of your skin. Available at Vitality Works Medical, Diamond Microdermabrasion® can correct sun-damaged skin, coarse skin, fine lines and wrinkles, acne and other scars as well as dramatically improve tone and texture. The procedure’s quick results have garnered high customer satisfaction.
What is it good for?
- Sun-damaged skin
- Fine lines or scars (acne and other)
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Age spots and superficial pigmentation
- Post-traumatic pigmentation
- Coarse/dry skin
- General discoloration caused by laser surgery and procedures
How does Diamond Microdermabrasion work?
Fortunately, another option that doesn’t carry as much risk is diamond microdermabrasion. In this type of treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vacuumed off the face with a machine that uses tips covered in tiny diamonds. The diamond tips—together with the strong suction—make it possible to exfoliate the skin more thoroughly than other procedures. With the flexibility of using different suction levels, it also increases blood flow to the skin, and that in turn helps to produce collagen.
This procedure lessens the likelihood of particles getting into and causing damage to the eyes or mouth and is regarded as an especially safe form of treatment. Not only that, it is also known to be very effective on deep acne scars or old stretch marks.
If you’re looking for fast, reliable treatment for skin issues like wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, uneven skin tone, or stretch marks, you might consider getting this procedure.
Preparation before the treatment?
Microdermabrasion is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive procedure. There’s very little you need to do to prepare for it. It is best to come with no makeup on and no recent excessive sun exposure.
What to do Post-Treatment?
- Absolutely important to use an SPF after your treatment. Your skin will be extra sensitive for the first week.
- Keep your skin hydrated with post-treatment cream.
- Do not use any skin products that have active ingredients for a few days. Only use mild face cleanser.
- Within 24 hours after the treatment: do not do activities that may cause excessive sweat
For Best Results: Combined with Oxygen Facial
Come in and talk with us! Together we will reach your skin’s full potential.