Hydrating Oxygen Facial
Hydrating Oxygen Facial
Enhance, rejuvenate your skin with our Oxygen Facial and see immediate and long-lasting results. By virtue of an infusion of oxygen and serum mist, these facials enhance skin health and radiance. Recommended for all skin types, oxygen facials leave the skin nothing short of glowing and fresh.
Oxygen facial delivers a mixture of oxygen at a high pressure, and anti-aging serum through an airbrush to the face. People who use oxygen facials say the process helps makeup application because it gives the skin a smooth and moisturized surface.
Hydrating Oxygen Facials are recommended for:
– Fighting signs of aging skin
– Reducing wrinkles
– Improving cellular detoxification and then acceleration of dermal collagen production
– Decongesting and purifying the skin
– Reducing hyper pigmentation, age-spots, sun-spots and Melasma
There are four treatment options, each serum featuring a targeted blend of hyaluronic acid, botanical extracts, antioxidants, peptides and/or vitamins:
- Rejuvenate diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing overall hydration
- Opulence helps uneven skin tone look brighter and more luminous
- Clarity calms acne while restoring moisture balance and defending against future breakouts
- Atoxelene is a needle-free Botox alternative that helps to soften and firm expression lines, define the eye contour and plump the lips
I have irritated skin; will this treatment make it worse?
An Oxygen Facial is a cooling facial that is ideal for soothing irritated skin. It kills bacteria as it pumps pure oxygen into your pores, which is something we all need to regenerate and rejuvenate our skin and get that healthy glow. Although this facial is great for all skin types, pure oxygen will help individuals fighting eczema, dryness, acne or irritated red skin.
An Oxygen facial is also a great treatment for brides to receive before their big day. The oxygen will infuse hydration and enhance your skin to keep make-up looking fresh and radiant throughout the day and night.
How often should I get an Oxygen facial?
Oxygen facials can be done as often as you like, but it is recommended that you switch your regimes up. Try a microdermabrasion facial if you are suffering from acne, unwanted lines, or scars and then back to an Oxygen facial to help your skin heal.