Enhance, rejuvenate your skin with our Oxygen Facial and see immediate and long-lasting results. By virtue of an infusion of oxygen and serum mist, these facials enhance skin health and radiance. Recommended for all skin types, oxygen facials leave the skin nothing short of glowing and fresh.
Oxygen facial delivers a mixture of oxygen at a high pressure, and anti-aging serum through an airbrush to the face. People who use oxygen facials say the process helps makeup application because it gives the skin a smooth and moisturized surface.
Oxygen Facials are recommended for:
– Fighting signs of aging skin
– Reducing wrinkles
– Improving cellular detoxification and then acceleration of dermal collagen production
– Decongesting and purifying the skin
– Reducing hyper pigmentation, age-spots, sun-spots and Melasma
There are four treatment options, each serum featuring a targeted blend of hyaluronic acid, botanical extracts, antioxidants, peptides and/or vitamins:
- Rejuvenate diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing overall hydration
- Opulence helps uneven skin tone look brighter and more luminous
- Clarity calms acne while restoring moisture balance and defending against future breakouts
- Atoxelene is a needle-free Botox alternative that helps to soften and firm expression lines, define the eye contour and plump the lips
I have irritated skin; will this treatment make it worse?
An Oxygen Facial is a cooling facial that is ideal for soothing irritated skin. It kills bacteria as it pumps pure oxygen into your pores, which is something we all need to regenerate and rejuvenate our skin and get that healthy glow. Although this facial is great for all skin types, pure oxygen will help individuals fighting eczema, dryness, acne or irritated red skin.
An Oxygen facial is also a great treatment for brides to receive before their big day. The oxygen will infuse hydration and enhance your skin to keep make-up looking fresh and radiant throughout the day and night.
How often should I get an Oxygen facial?
Oxygen facials can be done as often as you like, but it is recommended that you switch your regimes up. Try a microdermabrasion facial if you are suffering from acne, unwanted lines, or scars and then back to an Oxygen facial to help your skin heal.
Dermal fillers are a non-surgical injectable treatment used to restore facial volume, create youthful facial contours, add volume to lips, and smooth out and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), dermal fillers are the most common non-surgical procedure after BOTOX®, and are typically used as part of an ongoing skin maintenance routine.
There are currently many dermal filler products available on the market, the most popular of which are based on Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a substance that naturally exists in the human body, lubricating soft connective tissues, the skin, the eyes, and certain joints. The Hyaluronic Acid found in popular dermal fillers such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, VOLUMA™, and Teosyal® is a synthetic compound that acts similarly to the natural substance. It attracts water molecules and therefore acts like a cushion, propping up existing facial structures that have lost volume and elasticity as part of normal aging. By increasing the skin’s supply of Hyaluronic Acid, dermal fillers revitalize and add volume to the skin, smooth out wrinkles and lines, fill in hollowed out areas, and impart a soft, more youthful appearance.
What are Derma Fillers?
The formula of which dermal fillers are typically comprised is based on a naturally occurring sugar molecule in your body: hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is an essential component in your skin’s balance of water and nutrients, and it binds water to parts of your body, acting as both a natural skin volumizer and a joint lubricant.
The gel in dermal fillers is based on this compound and it acts similarly. Because it closely resembles the naturally occurring molecule, it settles in nicely with the body, not irritating the surrounding tissue. The plumpness of fillers gives your face a more natural look than it might have gotten otherwise and it when it comes to cosmetic treatment: The more natural a treatment makes you look, the more beautiful you’ll feel.
What Kind Of Improvements Can Be Made With Dermal Fillers?
- Loss Of Facial Volume: As we age, the fullness of youth is lost, which is most evident in areas such as the lips, cheeks, and eyelids. By restoring volume, fillers are able to directly improve a gaunt appearance by filling in hollowed or sunken areas.
- Tissue Sagging to correct aged skin and sunken appearance: As skin ages, it atrophies, which affects the appearance of skin under the eyes, around the lips, the chin, jowls, and the area between the nose and the mouth.
- Deepening Of Facial Folds And Wrinkles: With age, wrinkles and facial folds become more pronounced. Fillers are able to erase moderate to severe wrinkles, and folds such as:
- Nasolabial Folds (Laugh Lines): Lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette Lines:Lines from the lips down to the sides of the chin.
- Lipstick Lines:Lines on the upper lip created when the lip is pouting, such as during lipstick application, cigarette smoking, etc.
- Corners Of The Mouth: Downward pointing lines emanating from the corners of the lips, which give the appearance of a grimace.
- Fine Lines: Fine facial lines become more problematic with the passage of time – in particular, tiny lines below the eyes, and around the lips.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Even if you are able to maintain a youthful look, withered hands are often a telltale sign of age. Dermal fillers are not just for the face, and are very effective at rejuvenating the appearance of hands, by making them appear smoother and suppler, while minimizing wrinkles and hiding prominent bones and veins
Benefits of Derma Fillers:
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Little Downtime
- Results are long-lasting
- Little Recovery time
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.