FotoFacial RF™ ELOS Skin Rejuvenation
Skin Rejuvenation treatments reduce skin imperfections caused by sunspots, dark spots, roseacea, hyperpigmentation and freckles. These treatments are primarily for the face or neck of the patient but can also be applied to any part of the body if needed.
The following conditions can be treated with this technology:
– Rosacea (redness of the skin)
– Excessive flushing
– Broken capillaries
– Spider Veins
– Age spots
– Hyperpigmentation and discolouration
Clients usually notice an immediate improvement in the appearance of their skin followed by further gradual improvement over the time of the treatment program. At the end of the treatment program, clients will have achieved a noticeable and significant improvement in the health and appearance of their skin at which point our friendly staff can assist in recommending certain products in the market that will prolong these results through every-day life activities.
FotoFacial RF Skin Rejuvenation treatments use the next generation of light therapy provided by elōs™ technology. The therapy consists of a combination of Intense Pulsed Light, Diode Lasers and Radio Frequency wave energy to target and treat specified areas of the skin.
What Result Might I expect from the Treatments
Clients usually notice a consistent improvement in the appearance of their skin. The degree of improvement is gradual and persistent over the 15-18 week program of 5-6 FotoFacial RF™ ELOS Skin Rejuvenation
The noticeable and significant changes that are typically seen include:
- Rosacea, flushing, redness, ruddy complexion, broken capillaries and spider veins of the face. All these “Pink” vascular based conditions of the skin improve on average between 50-75% percent with FotoFacial RF™ treatments.
- Sun spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, cholasma, “mask of pregnancy”, multiple freckles. All these “Brown”, melanin based conditions of the skin improve, on average, 50-75% with FotoFacial RF™ treatments.
- Sun damage and aging signs of the hands, neck (Poikiloderma) and chest skin can be improved by 50-75% percent with FotoFacial RF™ treatments.
- A general improvement in the overall tone and texture of the skin as well as a reduction in pore size. After completing a series, the skin tends to look brighter and more “refreshed.”
Many clients are particularly pleased when friends and family comment on how great their skin is looking!
How long will the skin enhancement effects last?
At the completion of the FotoFacial RF™ treatments, the skin will have achieved a noticeable and consistent degree of improvement. Every person is unique in terms of their needs and level of complexion blending that they desire. Some clients are very satisfied with 1-2 treatments where as some clients may choose to complete a series of 3-6 treatments. Treatments can last long and home care program can help maintain these benefits. Maintenance treatments are also recommended every 4-6 months to keep the skin looking vital, even, and smoothful.
FotoFacial RF™ treatments is the next generation of light therapy provided elōs™ technology. It is a combination of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Diode Laser, and RadioFrequency (RF) energy to achieve the optimal degree of improvement to all components of targeted skin. Melanin and oxyhaemoglobin is targeted to produce the effect of improving pigment and broken capillaries in the face, neck and hands. Using gentle pulses of two targeted energies means better results with lower overall energy output — assuring the highest level of safety and comfort.