ReFirme™ Skin Tightening is a complete anti-aging solution for customers who are looking to treat tell-tale signs of aging such as wrinkling and sagging skin on the jowl, neck, under the eyes, brow lines and on the nasolabial folds. ReFirme™ works by tightening the underlying tissue and promoting collagen growth to remodel the skin’s dermal layer resulting in tighter skin and younger appearance. Unlike other conventional laser skin treatments that are time-consuming and often too painful, ReFirme™ offers fast and virtually painless treatments. ReFirme™ is an effective industry-leading medical aesthetic technology and has received wide-spread national media exposure through The Rachel Ray Show, Carnie Wilson feature on Extra and Star Magazine among many others.
Treatment areas may include the face, neck, abdomen, upper arms and knees and is safe on all skin types and colours.
Why ReFirme™ Skin Tightening?
- Virtually painless non-surgical and non-invasive treatment resulting in no downtime – you can return to your daily activities immediately following treatment
- The precise heating of the targeted treatment area enables a safe and effective treatment
- Effective on all skin types and all skin colors
- Uses no drugs and has minimal to no downtime
What Result Might I expect from ReFirme™ Skin Tightening
- Benefit from tighter skin.
- Tighten loose skin on the neck.
- Eliminate sagginess under the eyes.
- Tighten loose skin along the jawline (removing the appearance of jowls).
- Smooth nasolabial folds and reduce the appearance of marionette lines
- Lift sagging brow lines.
Will I have downtime?
This is a non invasive procedure. Most people leave the office with only slight pinkness
or no pinkness at all. Clients can return to work immediately.
Is Refirme™ skin tightening safe on all skin types?
Refirme™ is safe on all skin types.
How many treatments will I need?
Improvements of skin texture and laxity occur over a series of 3 to 5 treatments for most patients.
The number of sessions may correlate to the degree of laxity or textural damage the client has
The elōs Difference:
- Radio Frequency is a highly controllable energy heat source, works synergistically with optical energy
- Enables the use of light energy at a level that is safe for all skin types
- Helps protect the epidermis
- Precisely targets areas “preheated” by optical energy
- Contact cooling on skin’s surface provides increased comfort and safety